Many thanks many thanks for the art! Honestly, we genuinely love this stuff and actually think it is something to humanity that images like this are worked on to provide us a perspective that is different of ...
This image with the title of "Sikh troops man a Bren gun in the line near Villa Grande, Italy, 15 January 1944" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Colorized History . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Sikh troops man a Bren gun in the line near Villa Grande, Italy, 15 January 1944
- Thank you for the art! Honestly, I genuinely love this stuff and actually think it's a service to humanity that images like this are worked on to give us a different perspective of the past. Also, although they don't wear uniforms, it's interested how many of the Sikhs I know now look almost exactly like these fellows.
- I'm sure you're bring silly, but I definitely meant that their stylings of headress and facial hair are nearly identical and probably have been for centuries. What an interesting part of their culture to have been so well preserved.
- You're asking for puns, aren't you ?
- Fully Sikh
- Sikh brah!
It's a really Sikh picture, isn't it?
- Colourisation from black and white. Image courtesy of the Imperial War Museum. Original Before and After More from me
- Great job but the beard was made fuller in your colourisation; in the black and white its a more Punjabi looking beard.
- TBH, I prefer the originals. The colorizations always wind up looking airbrushed and gimmicky to me.
- kind of a strange sentiment to have when you're out of your way on the colorization subreddit. Kind of like complaining about how much you don't like pasta when you decided to go to an italian restaurant.
- It was a front-page pic of Sikhs wielding a Bren; two big triggers for my ww2 boner. From the thumbnail I thought it was real, clicked on it, was proved wrong, and then went to the comments.
- What exactly do you mean when you say "real"...? It's not like the picture is fake, they're just colorized.
- why are you here then you cunt
- Everyone loves Sikhs and Brens, plus I got to see the original b&w. You cunt.
- why are you in a sub thats dedicated to colorizations you btich if you hate them, you can find the b&w pictures in plenty of places, no need to come here and btich about what the sub is about.
- It was front page, I like Bren guns. Excuse me for voicing an opinion, I'll leave you guys to your fancy digital coloring books. Read more comments