Died in 1945 in East Prussia. Good ratio here. Doesn't beat Lyudmila Pavlichenko KD's of 309:1 though 309:0 no? Died in 1974, so 309:1 after that. This might be by ...
This image with the title of "Roza Shanina, a Soviet sniper during WWII. She volunteered for the military after the death of her brother in . [267 x 395] [Colourized]." is one of a large collection of pictures from the category History . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Roza Shanina, a Soviet sniper during WWII. She volunteered for the military after the death of her brother in . [267 x 395] [Colourized].
- Died in 1945 in East Prussia. Good ratio there.
- Doesn't beat Lyudmila Pavlichenko KD's of 309:1 though
- 309:0 no?
- Died in 1974, so 309:1 after that.
- This is by far the best thing ive read this week... Hilarious.. thank you for this. All of you lol
- Well screw them and them having an opinion about something science can't decide.
- So just put those opinions in the same box as astrology and unicorns. They can have their opinions all they want but as soon as they assert their opinions on others then we have a problem.
- Astrology and unicorns can be decided by science. Life and when it starts not so much. Sure at conception certainly isn't life scientifically but at what point does it happen that has never been answered. For most Pro-Choice it really isn't a life issue as much as the right of a woman over her body (Which is ethical not scientific) Have a Philosophy/Ethics degree and well this isn't a black and white clear decision in science. Sure GMOs have one and so does lead poisoning. BUT when life start not such much.
- you could change that in about 30 seconds behind the wheel of a car.
- I just drank a fifth of vodka. Dare me to drive?
- You know the song by Phil Collins "In the Air of the Night" Read more comments