Despite never having played the franchise, I am given by it BioShock vibes. And just a bit that is little of Fallout, I guess? Certainly pre-war Fallout. We can completely see this as a real way to entice ...
This image with the title of "New York, New York. Grumman Wildcat airplane exhibited at Columbus Circle for bond selling purposes, September, 1942." is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Colorized History . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about New York, New York. Grumman Wildcat airplane exhibited at Columbus Circle for bond selling purposes, September, 1942.
- Despite never having played the franchise, it gives me BioShock vibes. And just a little bit of pre-war Fallout, I guess?
- Definitely pre-war Fallout. I can totally see this as a way to entice troops to join up and fight the Chinese in Alaska!
- My biggest problem with Fallout is that the war happened. My second is that 200 years later everyone is still living like savages.
- Your second point I can get behind, but your first point... What? The war happened because the pre-war Fallout world was essentially a world of fascists: All consumption all the time and all hyper nationalism all the time and all jingoism all the time. There was absolutely no way in the world a nuclear war wouldn't have happened in a world that makes pre-WWI Europe look like a Hippie commune by comparison.
- I know nothing about pre-war Fallout other than that people had cool-looking cars. It was only seen in one mission... But anyway, Diamond City bugs the hsit out of me. It's a shithole and yet everyone acts as if it's the most important city in the world even though it's undoubtedly not even the most important city on the East Coast. It's not even a facking city.
- Oh, you should really play the older games. The Fallout setting is amazing and F04 really does it no justice. But yeah, Diamond "City" is a shantytown. It's a real downer. I know the East Coast was bombed to the stone age, but Jesus, people, have a little context.
- The number of times I've punched Diamond City residents in the face for making comments... ...But I'm not planning to play the older games. Without the Workshop, there's very little appeal to me. I just want more Fallout 4. More DLCs etc.
- Wait until you see this . The contrast between a shiny new prototype B-17 and the two older cars in the background is insane
- That is a beautiful aircraft!
- agreed,reminds me of the atmosphere in Bioshock infinite Read more comments