Hawkeye: War isn't Hell. War is war, and Hell is Hell. And of the two, war is a complete lot worse. Father Mulcahy: how can you figure, Hawkeye? Hawkeye: Easy, Father. Let me know, who would go to Hell? Father Mulcahy: ...
This image with the title of "German soldier returns home only to find his family no longer there (1946) [900 x 1300]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category History . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about German soldier returns home only to find his family no longer there (1946) [900 x 1300]
- Hawkeye: War isn't Hell. War is war, and Hell is Hell. And of the two, war is a lot worse. Father Mulcahy: How do you figure, Hawkeye? Hawkeye: Easy, Father. Tell me, who goes to Hell? Father Mulcahy: Sinners, I believe. Hawkeye: Exactly. There are no innocent bystanders in Hell. War is chock full of them - little kids, cripples, old ladies. In fact, except for some of the brass, almost everybody involved is an innocent bystander. Such a great quote. From Mash btw
- /r/mash for fans of the show
- Thanks. Like finding a new room in my home.
- What's in the room?
- a chicken you need to keep quiet.
- Dang that's a hard hitter.
- I used to watch it as a kid. Like 5 years old. I barely spoke English so the context was lost on me, it was just people playing pranks on each other. As a grown up its become one of my favorites not just for the memories but for the comedy in the middle of war and death. Just my style. Great TV.
- There's a version that has not laughter track, it's completely different.
- Really? I thought they just dropped it at some point. Is this an official cut or a fan edit?
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02m7devejKI Seems the UK broadcast didn't have the laugh track.
- Until Henry got killed. Then it got preachy. Read more comments