ROMMEL YOU MAGIFICENT BASTARD! I STUDY YOUR BOOK! then the sadness as he realised rommel was in berlin with all the flu or someone and somethin "lesser" actually led the assault. ...
This image with the title of "General George Patton surveys the El Guettar Valley during the battle of El Guettar (the US Army's first victory over the German army), Tunisia, 1943." is one of a large collection of pictures from the category WWII Pics . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about General George Patton surveys the El Guettar Valley during the battle of El Guettar (the US Army's first victory over the German army), Tunisia, 1943.
- ROMMEL YOU MAGIFICENT BASTARD! I READ YOUR BOOK!
- and then the sadness when he realised rommel was in berlin with the flu or something and someone "lesser" actually led the attack.
- "But, general, he undoubtedly planned the German battle. If you defeat Rommel's plan, you've defeated Rommel. Isn't that true?" Brief pause "I like you, Dick. Come have a drink with me tonight." XD
- I have read many things on Patton, never saw this one before and to think it was in Life magazine!
- I have those binoculars haha. Same brand+Model at least. Mine have stamped on them "Made in Occupied Japan". Read more comments