Hmm I'd heard stories Castro had a spot that is soft children, I could be wrong though Children and other living things. Castro has a very education that is good isn't wicked in conversations ...
This image with the title of "Che Guevara and Fidel Castro fishing, 1960 [850 x 561]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category History . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Che Guevara and Fidel Castro fishing, 1960 [850 x 561]
- Hmm I'd heard stories Castro had a soft spot for children, I could be wrong though
- Children and other living things.
- Castro has a very good education and isn't evil in conversations too. He knows much of classic literature. He isn't a monster. Even conserative european magazines published benevolent interviews with him. The question is, acted he and his government well or evil.
- This is a common theme among dictators. They had to rise to power somehow. Most of them were charismatic and charming. It's hard to be that when your preferred vehicle to work is a sleigh pulled by a dozen dirty orphans. I hear that's how Stalin got to work though.
- False comparison. However, both Castro and Stalin's nations were under constant siege by aggressive forces. Would Cuba be democratic now if it wasn't for our constant assaults? We've given sanction to a man who literally blew up a Cuban airplane and admits it. When five Cuban security agents went to Miami to spy on these same people we imprisoned them for espionage. Espionage against terrorists? How is this not hypocritical in our war against "terrorism".
- This is something that often seems to have been completely whitewashed in the US. Does anyone remember when the US and allies invaded revolutionary Russia to restore the former capitalist government? The Soviets sure did.
- Oh, didn't you know? We were protecting our financial investments in.... Siberia . LOL Despite being personally asked by the UK and France to help the White Russian Czarists. It's also funny that a foreign army can justify invading a nation to save the lives of another foreign army that invaded, the Czechoslovak Legion. I guess we did that for the French in Vietnam also. LOL Despite this, the American people themselves had no ill will towards Bolsheviks at the time. We mobilized a grass roots effort to send a huge amount of aid to help in the famine caused by the WWI and their civil war, which our government exacerbated, a stark contradiction between the acts of our government and the will of the people.
- That's... not quite what happened.
- The purpose of that invasion was to keep the Eastern Front vs Germany active
- I love how people think that pretending Castro's dead will make him not matter...
- most powerful man in Latin America That was Henry Kissinger at the time. I take it that no one in your family was herded into a soccer field, never to be seen again. Read more comments