I could just imagine the reaming he got. "Did you simply order your troops back to sunlight once the QUEEN ordered them to stay in the color? Just how dense have you been?" The Queen Mum is dead. She'd ...
This image with the title of "A foot guard passes out as Queen Elizabeth II rides past during the trooping the colour parade in June, 1970, London - [2560x1536]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category History . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about A foot guard passes out as Queen Elizabeth II rides past during the trooping the colour parade in June, 1970, London - [2560x1536]
- I can only imagine the reaming he got. "Did you just order your troops back into the sun when THE QUEEN ordered them to stand in the shade? How dense are you?"
- The Queen Mum is dead. She'd have issued them with gin instead.
- Just Queen 🙂 She'd be Queen Mother if one of her children were to be monarch.
- Thank you for the clarification!
- except that wont happen until she's dead. Its not like the former Queen Mum... She only became queen mum because King George died and He didnt have a son. She would have been Queen Regent, had Elizabeth not been of age to ascend the throne.
- That's not true. A queen mother is a queen dowager (widow of a king) who is the mother of the reigning sovereign, whether male or female.
- Where do the Targaryens fit into all of this though??
- When the star rises in the west and sets in the east.
- can confirm, know how to effectively use google
- The king's wife is always the queen, but if it's a queen on the throne her husband is just 'prince' (because kings are better than queens obv).
- In the UK. Husbands of Spanish Queens Regent were titled King. Read more comments