courageous people Especially after Nemtsov, really brave individuals. Is Nemtsov really considered a something or martyr among western public? He's viewed as somebody who opposed Putin ...
This image with the title of ""What Panama?" [Moscow, 2016]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Propaganda Posters . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about "What Panama?" [Moscow, 2016]
- brave people
- Especially after Nemtsov, really brave people.
- Is Nemtsov really viewed as a martyr or something among western public?
- He is seen as someone who opposed Putin and ended up dead right in front of the seat of the Russian government. Something akin to Trump ending up dead on the street in front of the White House.
- Doesn't Trump have like some real influence? Edit: also, his opposition was a joke.
- Must not have been that much of a joke, he is dead over it.
- What makes you say he's dead over his (nonexistent) recent political activity? I say recent, because he was very much in power in 90's and did precisely nothing good. Source: I grew up in Nishny Novgorod.
- Why kill him now for things he did in the 90s? Why not kill him then? Why was he killed in front of the Kremlin and not at home or somewhere else? It is fairly clear that a message was being sent: 'Don't even mildly oppose the government even if it is with outdated and washed up political leaders.'
- It is fairly clear that a message was being sent: 'Don't even mildly oppose the government even if it is with outdated and washed up political leaders.' But then why would they pick a small politician like Nemtsov? The Communists (????) are the largest opposition party, but AFAIK none of their politicians was murdered - and the same goes for the nationalists of ???? and the social democrats of ??.
- He is, because he was pro-western. Of course if it was any other opposing politician, the media wouldn't have given a crap.
- Boom. The media here really doesn't care about democracy. If they did, the Saudis' crimes would be on TV 24/7. Instead, our media and governments look for figures willing to play ball with the global status quo. Read more comments