Of course not! It arrived on the scene of the working offices of I. B. Gaylord and B. M. Buttsax. Spotted this 1 too... dahling! "So this Toronto place, it's nothing but orgies, great interior design, ...
This image with the title of ""Toronto, The New World Capitol For Homos, Draft Dodgers And Degenerates" 1960s" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Propaganda Posters . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about "Toronto, The New World Capitol For Homos, Draft Dodgers And Degenerates" 1960s
- Of course not! It came out of the offices of I. B. Gaylord and B. M. Buttsax.
- Spotted that one too... dahling!
- "So this Toronto place, it's nothing but orgies, great interior design, and you're not shipped off to a hellhole jungle that will become the standard for clusterfacks for generations to come?" "Pretty much. It's a disgusting, vile place." "...Yeah, vile. Excuse me, I need to go book a vacation."
- "So you're telling me my odds of finding a guy to date goes up multiple magnitudes?" ... "My apologies, Dallas, but I have found my new home!"
- From Montreal, can confirm.
- Send me some Poutine!
- Never! Poutine stays where it belongs, la belle province!
- Typical Montreal resident/response... "fack off"
- Hey! We're very welcoming here. As long as you don't touch the strippers.
- Indeed. I enjoyed my vacation in Montreal. I went there not speaking any French, because some idiot told me that they speak English as much as French. I go there, realize just how overwhelmingly francophone the city was, and had to start awkward conversations in English. I could tell that in those first few moments everyone hated me thinking that I am an Anglo-Canadian breaking their national compromise. The moment I told them that I am an American everyone welcomed me with open arms and gave some of the best goddamn food I have ever had. I took a lot of pleasure telling people that I was American in order to get better service, because I knew that, somewhere out there, an Anglo-Canadian was doing the same thing in reverse. Montreal and the rest of Quebec is a wonderful place, perhaps I will go there again when I have children so I can expose them to Francophone culture.
- Well, with the amount of Americans pretending to be Canadian when traveling abroad, it's kind of nice to know that there's one place where we Yankees are more welcome than your average Saskatchewaner Read more comments