There ended up being a video about how exactly the Southern China Sea belongs to Asia. Edit: movie as it isn't a naked female, you could probably put anything on a billboard in Time Square for the about it as long ...
This image with the title of "Times Square welcomes Mikhail Gorbachev, last leader of the Soviet Union, in 1988 [1200x720]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category History . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Times Square welcomes Mikhail Gorbachev, last leader of the Soviet Union, in 1988 [1200x720]
- There was a video about how the South China Sea belongs to China. Edit: Video about it
- As long as it isn't a naked female, you could probably put anything on a billboard in Time Square for the right price.
- Are males ok?
- I just want a loping gif of Danny Devito crawling out of a billboard
- That'll be roughly $84,615 per 4 week billing cycle. Cash or charge sir?
- That looks like it's the second to bottom one so according to this article http://www.businessinsider.com/what-it-costs-to-advertise-in-times-square-2012-12 it would be $307,692 for 4 weeks. Damn.
- Did you divide by 13 😉 billboard companies are sneaky and bill on 4 week increments to get an extra billing cycle out of the year.
- I want it to be this gif of our glorious underlords: http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Gary_f9b504_384107.gif
- Or thundergun express. I heard he hangs dong.
- Rare /u/VERYstuck sighting outside /r/reds
- In the both symbolic and literal heart of capitalism you can pay enough money to promote communism. I don't know if it's ironic or the perfect example of American style capitalism or both... Read more comments