Every time it is done by me makes me laugh. Just how did their skin get so red? And exactly what the hell is the fact that on Thomas' mind? This is where I tossed up. sigh upvote. What I see is ...
This image with the title of "Thomas Edison with his second phonograph, photographed by Mathew Brady in Washington, April 1878" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Colorized History . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Thomas Edison with his second phonograph, photographed by Mathew Brady in Washington, April 1878
- Every time I do it makes me laugh.
- How did his skin get so red?
- And what the hell is that on Thomas' head? This is where I threw up.
- sigh upvote.
- What I see is some pretty explicit phonography.
- hey did you know tesla invented penicillin
- When Bell invented the telephone he plugged it in and had 2 missed calls from Tesla.
- tesla ftw xD
- What the heck did I just enjoy reading? Read more comments