We'm therefore happy you shared this. That is some powerful, thought-provoking, and shit that is funny. Word. That was a dope collection of art. Holy hsit i didn't know this guy designed the relative back into ...
This image with the title of ""They're having problems with their economy again" " is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Propaganda Posters . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about "They're having problems with their economy again" 
- I'm so happy you shared this. That's some powerful, thought-provoking, and funny shit.
- Word. That was a dope collection of art.
- holy hsit i didn't know this guy designed the back to the future delorean.
- He's one of the better ones. No where near as heavy handed as most cartoonists we see here.
- I feel like I fell in love again.
- Is the message here "if the US is having domestic [economic] problems, they resort to foreign wars as a distraction"?
- Partly distraction, also its a economic boost... For the industrial military complex.
- No, it's to have a place for American companies to open up places, just look at South Korea, Japan or West europe.
- The military is the US' social safety net. Whereas other countries invest a lot during crises, the anti moocher rhetoric has gotten so strong that investment has to be disguised. Think new deal, except rather than public works they make tanks and jets. Also soldiers. Once they served their country, ideology basically permits them to be "moochers". It's really a lot like starship troopers.
- The military is the US' social safety net. Id say the US military is not "social safety net" so much as "jobs programs" and "corporate stimulus/subsidies/welfare". "social safety net" would equate to food stamps, unemployment insurance, medicaid-- something not associated with the military.
- ...and you're basing this off of? Read more comments