We wish they made it through i cannot function as the one that is only read this in David Attenborough's voice. Is life. Reminds me of the brother that is little A Christmas Story. ...
This image with the title of "These twins toddlers on a Russian street are so well protected against the cold that they look like penguins, 1968. [885 X 1199]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category History . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about These twins toddlers on a Russian street are so well protected against the cold that they look like penguins, 1968. [885 X 1199]
- I hope they made it through
- I can't be the only one who read this in David Attenborough's voice.
- Is life.
- Reminds me of the little brother from A Christmas Story.
- I can't put my arms down! Well... put your arms down when you get to school.
- Randy laid there like a slug. It was his only defense.
- Daddy's gonna kill Ralphie!
- I'm glad they're raised this way, not fearing the cold. I'm a Swede who befriended south Europeans who were oblivious to the fact that you can dress to not be cold no matter how cold the weather is. I took some of them shopping for jackets. I taught them about layers.
- You can layer infinitely if all you have to do is waddle and roll. But if you're doing anything that requires mobility or use of your hands, then there is a limit to how much you can layer up. My hands are always freezing in winter. Always.
- I have Raynaud disease and in the cold its scary seeing your fingers change colour (and the pain is something awful too). The last couple of winters I've used Warmawear heated gloves-they aren't pretty (I'm female, I like pretty, but they only come in black and grey and are very clumpy looking), but they are very effective. Mind you, the coldest it gets here is about -10 degree C.
- I'm a Canadian with Raynauds due to EDS. For winter I have figure skating tights (warm and stylish because I get Raynauds in my toes too) and I got heated mittens. I also used to figure skate so I learned to have a pair of finger mittens, then a warming pack (dollarstore things) inside of my wool mittens. Wool is adorable and your friend. Read more comments