https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puck_(magazine) Supplying the website link is considerate, but i believe they might have meant it more onomatopoeically 😉 Puck, puck rhymes with ... ...luck? Reek, ...
This image with the title of ""The tournament of today" - 1883" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Propaganda Posters . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about "The tournament of today" - 1883
- Providing the link is considerate, but I think they may have meant it more onomatopoeically 😉 Puck, puck rhymes with ...
- ...luck? Reek, Reek rhymes with...
- ...weak? Orange, Orange rhymes with...
- Door hinge.
- Hold the door?
- I'll always upvote a yogpod reference.
- Door hinge
- Monopoly You dropped this
- We don't really have many monopolies today. Certainly not in any industries that matter which is what this cartoon is about. Think of Standard Oil, Trains, etc. Read more comments