Check them, all lined up in a line. So as to fight these invaders from space, we have actually become the same as them. Holy crap, Burger Becky won that? Is there anything she can not aside do from ...
This image with the title of "The National Space Invaders Championship held by Atari in 1980 - [1800x1156]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category History . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about The National Space Invaders Championship held by Atari in 1980 - [1800x1156]
- Look at them, all lined up in a row. In order to fight these invaders from space, we have become just like them.
- Holy crap, Burger Becky won that? Is there anything she can't do? aside from port Doom to the 3do in less then 3 months .
- Becky are you kidding me?
- In human reactions
- Becky, look at her code.
- Sensible snort
- Battle Chess blew my mind when I first saw it! Strange to see it called a lesser-known game in the wiki article, I thought it was huge at the time.
- Fun fact: they had to hire a real band to do the music for the 3DO port because writing a sound driver would have taken too long, that's why the music sounds so much better than any of the other ports.
- Be Taylor Swift.
- FYI she started as a man and transitioned to a woman 21 years after this championship. She still has the biological brain and body of a man, but she identifies as a woman. Important only because competitive video games have always been a male-dominated sport. It does nothing to take away from her accomplishments.
- Biological brain of a man? No scientist can look at a human brain and definitively tell you if the DNA has a y-chromosome or not. Scientists have found some trends, but nothing that can identify the sax of a single brain. Think of it like this. If I told you a day in Albany, NY had a high of 65 degrees F, you could not tell me what month the day was in. You'd have an inkling. After all some months are warmer than others on average. But any of the 12 months in Albany have had days that were 65 degrees F. So there are trends. We can say these months average 26 degrees and these average 78, but you'll never be able to say with 100% accuracy in what month a particular 65 degree day fell. Read more comments