And worried about them dropping below 8 before the debate. And it was got by him simply over time So, wait: Ben Carson is Samuel L. Jackson (because of course he's) Trump is Kurt Russel Fiorina ...
This image with the title of "The Hateful Eight, Republican Primary Debates, USA (2016)" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Propaganda Posters . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about The Hateful Eight, Republican Primary Debates, USA (2016)
- And worried about them dropping below 8 before the debate.
- and he got it just in time
- So, wait: Ben Carson is Samuel L. Jackson (because of course he is) Trump is Kurt Russel Fiorina is Daisy (because of course she is) Rubio is the sheriff I think Cruz is the Mexican (because Rubio was taken, I guess) I guess Kasich is supposed to be the British guy? Which leaves Christie as the cowboy? (I don't remember him having a shotgun) And Bush as the old confederate general.
- http://www.joblo.com/newsimages1/hateful-eight-banner-what.jpg There's the picture I think inspired this (although the order and some costumes are a bit off)
- I don't see why they had to change the order. Daisy could have been beside John Ruth like in the poster. Nobody remembers which order they were on the stage anyway.
- Those make perfect sense.
- The cowboy had the shotgun in like the best scene in the movie. This was before the snowstorm, but in the middle of the movie.
- Oh, that . Duh. You're right.
- This doesn't quite capture Ben Carson's status as the Xanax candidate. He looks wide awake.
- I've heard Benzo Ben is a fitting nickname.
- What's a Xanax candidate? Read more comments