The council want to remind you that dogs aren't allowed within the dog park. All hail the radiance cloud... The radiant beings that are winged named Erica, that are certainly perhaps not angels, ...
This image with the title of "The entire British Concorde fleet in one picture, January 21, 1986, at London Heathrow Airport [1500 x 1034]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category History . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about The entire British Concorde fleet in one picture, January 21, 1986, at London Heathrow Airport [1500 x 1034]
- The council would like to remind you that dogs are not allowed in the dog park.
- All hail the glow cloud...
- The radiant winged beings all named Erica, which are definitely not angels, which do not exist...
- People are not allowed in the dog park.
- On a related note, my dog hated the Concorde's sonic boom (we lived near its supersonic flightpath).
- Try living near Cape Canaveral. The space shuttle launching was loud enough to shake the house and cause a sonic boom. I've cleaned up a lot of dog pee over that.
- Going up was fine, it was the two sonic booms at 3 AM on the return trip that always got me. Sometimes I'd forget the flight was returning and wake up from the first boom thinking something exploded.
- I grew up with these happening every day while we were at school. The morning TV kids show would even have a boom boom report to let us know if there would be any that day. The great big windows in our class room would suddenly push in and then pop back out making quite the racket. You can get used to anything.
- I use this Gif for everything, with technology being how amazing it is now I like to use this laughing duck (who incidentally looks like my mate Tim) to reply to everything. Thought you ought to know.
- I didn't want to know 🙁
- That's that good kush Read more comments