is great to perhaps you have right back, thank you start that is fantastic my day to see you back! Your posts always put a smile on the new things to my face we learn. Hoohill! It seems you came back ...
This image with the title of "Stahleck, Germany. This 12 century castle saw tons of action during the Thirty Years' War and changed hands many times. In the early 20th century it was rebuilt and used for the indoctrination of teenagers and young adults by a group of VERY naughty Germans. I'll post more in the comments." is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Castles . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Stahleck, Germany. This 12 century castle saw tons of action during the Thirty Years' War and changed hands many times. In the early 20th century it was rebuilt and used for the indoctrination of teenagers and young adults by a group of VERY naughty Germans. I'll post more in the comments.
- is good to have you back, thank you
- Fantastic start to my day to see you back! Your posts always put a smile on my face with the new things I learn.
- Hoohill! It appears you returned several days ago, but I wanted to join the chorus in welcoming you back. This subreddit isn't the same without you.
- Hooray for Hoohill!
- very naughty Germans Oh. Not as fun as I was imagining.
- Yeah... I meant naughty in the evil, well dressed, and genocidal kind of way. Not naughty in the cheeky or saxy fun times kind of way.
- I expected a sax cult. Im disappointed
- Sorry for the disappointment. If you're interested in some historical kinkiness, check out these wonderful late Medieval frescos painted inside a 9th century Indian fortress. Be forewarned, despite their age, they are VERY graphic. -- ( NSFW ) Medieval Fresco Inside Indian Fortress ( NSFW ) -- ( NSFW ) Another Medieval Fresco ( NSFW )
- OP delivered!
- I've been waiting for this: /r/castles just posted a castle I've visited, even stayed in. This one is a hostel these days, and I was lucky enough to stay in the room above the main gate. It was a very nice place when I was there. Thank you for posting this one.
- Just out of curiosity, how much does it cost to stay there for a night?
- I would love to be able to tell you, but I have no idea. I spent the night there in 1995 with a large group during an extended trip around Germany. Of course, I just went 'derp' and did a quick Google search: http://www.jugendherberge.de/en/hostels/search/portrait/jh.jsp?IDJH=390 The answer is 20-30 Euro, depending on food options.
- Hoohill your specific contributions make reddit and for me this world a much better place, thank you
- Hoo hill! Hoo hill! Hoo hill!
- i Don't know what you do. But you should seriously consider some type of advancement scholarly wise in this genre. The hardest thing to do is stop someone with a zealous curiosity.
- according to Google maps, Pfalzgrafenstein Castle is just 3.6 km from Stahleck Castle. Pfalzgrafenstein is built in the center of the Rhein River, supposedly built for the sole purpose of collecting tolls from riverboat traffic .
- its like the nazi hogwarts Read more comments