Thanks for telling me that. Would you still have actually the picture? Some contributors listed here are extremely skilled and may also do a job that is good life into the picture. He was a man that is young ...
This image with the title of "Somme, In late July 1916. The 23rd RI fighters in a trench. #Somme100" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Colorized History . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Somme, In late July 1916. The 23rd RI fighters in a trench. #Somme100
- Thanks for telling me that.
- Do you still have the photograph? Some contributors here are extremely talented and may do a good job breathing life into the picture.
- He was a young man summoned to a young war. He was a brave man, they said as much when they pinned the medals to his chest. As he dressed in that uniform for the picture, paying attention to how the cloth folded and as he stood in front of that camera he hid what was lost from that war. And when he died, what little legacy he had to leave was left in those two medals and that picture.
- Two things.. First. Great spot for the watermark. Please tell everyone else who posts photos, so we don't have to listen to 'theft' stories. Second. Are these soldiers French?
- Yes, they are!
- Nice work.
- Great moves, keep it up!
- Proud of you. =3
- More from me || Before and After || Facebook page Somme, In late July 1916. The 23rd RI fighters in a trench. Despite the barbed wire and sand bags, without helmets and without a weapon in the hands, would indicate that probably they are not in the first line. Photographer: Frantz Adam.
- Great job and all, but do you really have to put a watermark on someone else's photo? To me it looks like you're whoring for attention instead of preserving the past. I'm sure that's not your intention, but still.
- This is someone else's photo, but the colorization is mine. This is what I do for a living, and it's not easy at all. People are stealing and selling my work, so yes, I have to put a watermark. Read more comments