Words from a young child rapist. You don't think the murder that is brutal of pregnant wife could have facked him up? Your justifying a man raping a young child. We dont think he was justifying ...
This image with the title of "Sharon Tate a few years before her 1969 murder by the Manson family" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Colorized History . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Sharon Tate a few years before her 1969 murder by the Manson family
- Words from a child rapist.
- You don't think the brutal murder of his pregnant wife could have facked him up?
- Your justifying a man raping a child.
- I dont think he was justifying it, the human mind is a delicate thing and undergoing horrific experiences like the holocaust or having your wife brutally murdered can result in people making decisions we can't understand. Not justifying anything, but it's fair to know who the man was beyond his crime
- No, he's giving the reason. You may not know this, but explaining something != excusing it.
- I'll excuse it too, his life has seen so much hsit that one blemish is fine. He is a holocaust Survivor, The tate incident. Having sax with a minor who later comes out to defend him from more prosecution just goes to show that most of the world has forgiven him. It's only the stupid americans that don't know how to forgive, but they sure know how to forget when they need to!
- Having sax with a minor who later comes out to defend him from more prosecution just goes to show that most of the world has forgiven him. It's only the stupid americans that don't know how to forgive First of all, there's a reason that rape is a state crime and not a personal one. Just because the person may be "fine" with it, doesn't mean he gets off scott free. Second, I'm Canadian, and think he should go to jail. Third, he skipped on his jail sentence !!! He never paid for drugging, and raping a child . When he has served his sentence, then let's talk about "forgiving". Until then, I don't want to hear about child rapists and their apologizers (like you). Fourth thing, I don't care that he faced horrors... that doesn't make anything he did to that kid okay. his life has seen so much hsit that one blemish is fine You can drugging and raping a child a "blemish"????? Are you kidding me? If that was your daughter or sister or cousin, you think you'd be so blase about this incident? Five: it's attitudes like yours that make incidence of rape and turn them into nothing (further victimizing the victim).
- I am British. Why don't you ask the child rapist out for a beer if you are such a fan? Maybe he can describe it to you?
- I'm talking about how the americans STILL want to extradite him all these years. Not about you, still you can fack off. And get off your high horse. Yes saxual contact with children is terrible, but considering the circumstances. I think that in this case. Roman gets a pass.
- in America you get branded as a child rapist even if you have a single image of a naked kid be it real or a drawing, how can you come up with excuses for this guy?
- How binary of all of you. Can't you love the work that this man has done and despise what he has done in life?
- no You are actually as bad as he is. Why do I say this? Because he drugged and raped a child. The judge decided to turn the case into his own personal little show case (rather than try to get justice). And attitudes like you is exactly why rape keeps happening (as some feminists call it, you are part of "rape culture"). YOu and your kind just dismiss rape as if it were nothing. I'd try to appeal to your humanity by asking how would you feel if it was your relative... but it probably wouldn't be any different. I just hope if it happens to anyone you know, you shut your mouth and say nothing... because anything you say, will probably make them feel worse.
- I hear Hitler had a rough childhood as well. Not to mention his art critics. So does he get a pass as well?
- If he hadn't created the Holocaust yes. If he had just been this land hungry person and not go after the jews. I believe he would have been viewed in a much more favorable light.
- That's an immature perspective on history. Stalin murdered a lot more people than Hitler did, and in more terrible ways. Genrikh Yagoda, a jew, killed more than 10 million people with his forced famine (holodomor) and other atrocities he commited. They're viewed in a favorable light, at least in a better way than Hitler is, just because THEY won the war, and not Hitler. What's your point?
- So his rapes a child but according to you he gets a pass because he has had some trouble in life? You are facking disgusting. People like you are the reason child rapists get away with what they do and support the fact that if your famous you can do whatever the hell you want. Go die in hell in you facking paedophile supporting cretin. Read more comments