NCAA Award of Valor For those wondering why the NCAA will be providing him a prize, he had been a football that is former at the University of Illinois. You'd think the government that is us offer him ...
This image with the title of "Secret Service agent Tim McCarthy clutching his stomach after being shot during the assassination attempt of President Ronald Reagan (1981) [1584 x 2045]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category History . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Secret Service agent Tim McCarthy clutching his stomach after being shot during the assassination attempt of President Ronald Reagan (1981) [1584 x 2045]
- NCAA Award of Valor For those wondering why the NCAA would be giving him an award, he was a former football player at the University of Illinois.
- You'd think the us government might give him a medal too
- His medal will eventually trickle down to him
- On a serious note is it true Reagan never thanked the man him because he was gay?
- That was the civilian (not secret service) who saved Jerry Ford from an assassination attempt by a member of the Manson family- and if memory serves, Ford did thank him.
- Oliver Sipple . He was only thanked by note after bumping one of the women attempting to shoot him. However, it was suggested by Harvey Milk (who has been accused of outing Sipple to the press) that his being gay prevented him from being invited to the White House for a personal thanks.
- Milk pretty much outed him to the nation to make a point, Sipple didn't want the attention on his saxuality. It was a real dick move by Milk, i can understand the logic but come on at least warn the guy first.
- No that is not correct. Wikipedia says the man was married and has kids.
- Porque no los dos?
- Thank you for being gay. -Ronald Reagan Read more comments