He appears like an couch potato that is actual. As a caterpillar becomes a butterfly so must Roald Dahl become- DERELICTE He just Roald with it. Why has my mind inserted an "n" ...
This image with the title of "Roald Dahl in the garden shed where he wrote many of his books, including Charlie and the Chocolate factory. 1979. Great Missenden, Bucks. [564 x 786]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category History . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Roald Dahl in the garden shed where he wrote many of his books, including Charlie and the Chocolate factory. 1979. Great Missenden, Bucks. [564 x 786]
- He looks like an actual couch potato.
- As a caterpillar becomes a butterfly so must Roald Dahl become- DERELICTE
- He just Roald with it.
- Why has my brain inserted an "n" in his first name my entire life? I thought it was Ronald til this comment.
- Probably because your brain is so inshane.
- Nonono, that's jusht the sean connery im me.
- I'm still looking for the weed and pipe. There has to be one in there somewhere.
- Because you're an accidental trans-dimensional traveler, and in the world you originate from, his name is Ronald. Tell me - did your world have the Berenstein Bears, or Berenstain? We must identify which dimensions are leaking...
- You are correct. In fact, I distinctly remember my grandmother pronouncing it "stein" just like the steins used for ale. When the new spelling came out, my world was rocked and it felt like I had slipped into an alternate space where the presidential election was a giant mockery.
- You know that, allegedly, it's always been spelled "stain", right? There was no "new spelling" that "came out"... those of us who remember the alternate spelling were unaffected by the wrinkle in space-time. Or something like that.
- I think it's what happens you get older, you are less bothered about the fanciest things. Your favourite comfy chair, old sleeping bag, comfy cardigan are all you need. Read more comments