After seeing the image, I clicked in comments assuming I became entering /r/photoshopbattles ... we clicked in the comments to ensure nobody else recommended the idea in that before I posted it ...
This image with the title of "President George H. Bush throws the first pitch at the Texas Rangers' opening night in Arlington, Texas, April 8, 1991 - [985x906]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category History . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about President George H. Bush throws the first pitch at the Texas Rangers' opening night in Arlington, Texas, April 8, 1991 - [985x906]
- After seeing the picture, I clicked on comments assuming I was entering /r/photoshopbattles ...
- I clicked on the comments to make sure nobody else suggested the idea before I posted it in that subreddit.
- I'm looking forward to some good content from this pic!
- "Dad, why does the president throw like a ballerina?" "...you saw that too, huh?"
- I knew that sub existed but I hasn't subscribed, until just now. That was hilarious! Thank you.
- Reminds me of this
- Was a real nice pitch. Here's the link
- Everyone was shitting their pants for two minutes right there.
- He didn't even build the suspense. Walked up, owned it, and peaced out. I miss W.
- I'd like to think one day I'll end up at a strip club somewhere and share shots of Jameson and possibly a line of blow with him. Read more comments