Just how do they're going up here ? We imagine there is another real way round for insiders? No idea is had by me. Amazing either way. The perspective let me reveal making my mind twitch. Just how can those structures ...
This image with the title of "Phugtal, India. Placed high up into a cliff-side in the mouth of a cave, this remote 12th century monastery is well defended by it's naturally fortified location. I'll post a little more in the comments." is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Castles . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Phugtal, India. Placed high up into a cliff-side in the mouth of a cave, this remote 12th century monastery is well defended by it's naturally fortified location. I'll post a little more in the comments.
- How do they go up there ?
- I imagine there's another way round for insiders? I have no idea. Amazing either way.
- The perspective here is making my brain twitch. How can those buildings be big enough to house people, yet that person looks so big in the frame? It looks like she's standing about 20 feet in front of the rock face.
- The land drops away between the field and the base of the cliff. There is a small river at the base of the cliff that can not be seen in this picture.
- Looks like she's actually on a hill and there is a valley between her and the cliff. However, you only see the top of the hill and then the cliff face.
- Catapults would be a good attack method Read more comments