You will find footage of a variant that is similar 1935 here turns out it's easy to do donuts in a donut. also, the dude was smoking a cigarette the video that is entire wearing a three piece ...
This image with the title of "One wheel motorcycle, invented by Italian M. Goventosa de Udine, 1931" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Colorized History . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about One wheel motorcycle, invented by Italian M. Goventosa de Udine, 1931
- You'll find footage of a similar variant from 1935 here
- turns out it's easy to do donuts in a donut. also, the dude was smoking a cigarette the entire video
- ..and wearing a three piece suit!
- Ah yes, a time where cigarettes were in every hand and there was a hat on every head.
- Life was simpler then. 'Safer' really /s
- For whities, etc
- what does that even mean?
- That back then was "better" but really only for Caucasian people. Blacks and minorities in the US experienced government sanctioned racism.
- Jesus christ, it's a sarcastic joke, on a post about a one-wheel motorcycle, it has absolutely nothing to do with racism. Why even bring it up? Everything in life that matters isn't just the race situation in the United States. This wasn't necessarily even in the USA, it's in ITALY. It also doesn't help that you imply I didn't already know that. I just don't get why so many people obsess over race problems so much. It's like people who think anyone in history who is remotely affiliated with racism is certainly a bad guy - which shows a total lack of perspective for history.
- What a ridiculous thing to say
- Theres always that one guy... Read more comments