Just like an Angler Fish. You needs to be the seafood to get the fish. Hawaiian meals vehicle, 1948. Initial image and post from /r/OldSchoolCool More I saw that from me ...
This image with the title of "Night fishing in Hawaii, 1948" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Colorized History . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Night fishing in Hawaii, 1948
- Just like an Angler Fish.
- You must be the fish to catch the fish.
- Hawaiian food truck, 1948.
- Original image and post from /r/OldSchoolCool More From Me:
- I saw that post and I was really hoping someone would colorize it. I was not expecting this quick of a turnaround. Good work!
- Thank you. I saw it just today and I had to do it.
- Normally it seems like I can tell that something was colorized, and that it's from this sub looking at the thumbnail. But this is just amazing. Some seriously talented artists in this sub. Holy shit.
- That's what we all try to strive for, realism. Thanks.
- Fuuuck that guys buff.
- Holy hsit I was certain this was from r/pics . Cant believe how well done this is. So much warmth in that picture.
- We used to go at night fishing on our boat with my father when I was little. I can confirm that fish is somewhat mesmerized by the light at night. We used a propane lamp.
- He's using his selfie stick to find food!
- I assume he's flounder fishing.
- I dunno. He looks worried. That water is pretty murky. He be like..what wawaszat??
- Michael Jackson would advise him not to do this.
- I am on the fence when it comes to watermarks. Read more comments