I trust the demi-glace went well, while you went with a castle today that is french. Using the property that is transitive of analysis (i love to make up science), your cooking endeavors had been as fraught and ...
This image with the title of "Montfort, France. First mentioned in 866, this once important French castle clings precariously to sheer cliffs above the Dordogne River. It has a very bloody history of many sieges and has been destroyed and rebuilt numerous times. I'll post much more in the comments." is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Castles . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Montfort, France. First mentioned in 866, this once important French castle clings precariously to sheer cliffs above the Dordogne River. It has a very bloody history of many sieges and has been destroyed and rebuilt numerous times. I'll post much more in the comments.
- I trust the demi-glace went well, as you went with a French castle today. Using the transitive property of description analysis (I like to make up science), your cooking endeavors were as fraught and harrowing as this castle's history.
- No worries, if I'm skilled at anything it's cooking. Also, the transitive property of description analysis is no longer relevant to contemporary deoxyribose cooking evaluation (due to the third law of osmosis and chef Alain Passard).
- Hoisted on my own petard and blind sided with a Passard. The view from up here is nice.
- Welcome back buddy 🙂
- " It is long overdue for another siege." I'm game... two more of us, and we'll have them surrounded.
- I will bring my wooden badger.
- I feel that this is the family home of a famous De Montfort who was one of William the Conqueror's key men in the invasion of England? Was it Simon or Hugh de Montfort?
- Glad to have you back. We all missed you dearly. /r/castles isn't /r/castles without the Master of Castles, /u/Hoohill !
- Good to see you back, my single most upvoted dude on reddit (before Bill Gates).
- i want a castle with a pool..........and a view.
- Are any of those openings in the cliff face, in the lower right quadrant, passages into the castle? That would be cool. Read more comments