Well done, this might be pretty looking that is incredible. You are stupidly talented. This was awesome. Yours are some of my colorizations that are favorite. Your selection of familiar settings offers that are urban ...
This image with the title of "Mardi Gras, New Orleans, year 1907. Interactive panorama in comments :)" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Colorized History . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Mardi Gras, New Orleans, year 1907. Interactive panorama in comments 🙂
- Well done, this is pretty incredible looking.
- You are stupidly talented. This was awesome.
- Yours are some of my favorite colorizations. Your choice of familiar urban settings offers a uniquely interesting perspective on the past and really brings it to life in a special way. If you ever colorize something from 19th century Northern California, especially the Yreka or Siskiyou County areas, put me down for a really, really big print 😉 Thank you.
- any way to see the 2048p version as a picture ?
- Where is the black and white photo? Be interested to see for comparing
- Colorized photograph, or still shot from Wes Anderson's next movie? YOU DECIDE.
- I choose Wanderson.
- I note a lack of black citizens.
- Traditionally, Rex would be the parade for the whites of New Orleans, while Zulu was for the blacks. Nowadays, Rex and Zulu run back to back on the same route on the morning of Mardi Gras day.
- Zulu parade was amazing, I wish I had my pictures from dancing in that.
- That was my first thought. A photo of Mardis Gras, in New Orleans, and there is not a single black person to be seen. I mean, the reasons for this are obvious, but the picture really hammers it home. Read more comments