It looks like a movie can be fitted by it poster, album address, and book address. Calling.. /u/Your_Post_As_A_Movie What Once Ended Up Being. All of us eventually say goodbye to home. September. Wow, ...
This image with the title of "Manhattan at sunset from the George Washington Bridge, December 1936." is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Colorized History . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Manhattan at sunset from the George Washington Bridge, December 1936.
- It looks like it can fit a movie poster, album cover, and book cover.
- Calling.. /u/Your_Post_As_A_Movie
- What Once Was. We all eventually say goodbye to home. September.
- Wow, facking awesome.
- You're eternally awesome.
- You never disappoint me.
- Thank you for this. It's great. You really made my week. 🙂
- This is actually one of my older works, but I hadn't posted it to the subreddit and there was a small lull in submissions, so I thought everyone might enjoy seeing it. The side-by-side with the original black and white can be viewed here: http://coloringthepast.tumblr.com/post/32540296291/the-view-from-new-jersey-a-man-peers-across-the The original photo is part of the New York City Municipal Archives. Captioned: The view from New Jersey: A man peers across the Hudson River into Manhattan from his perch on the George Washington Bridge on December 22, 1936. Edit: Link heavy. Cleaned up. 🙂
- If you have a higher rez version of this I'd love to have a print of it! If thats okay, that is.
- Me too
- Glad to see this one reposted. This was one of several by you that I was blown away by at the time and convinced me to start spending time doing Colorization.
- That really means a lot to hear. Thank you.
- You did an AMAZING job. When I saw the picture, I thought it was from /r/HistoryPorn . Seriously, I can't believe this looks just like a real colored picture... the sky is phenomenal. It looks like a painting
- So many rivets...
- Just like struts in KSP.
- This is amazing, you should cross-post to /r/NYC , I'm sure they would enjoy it.
- Amazing to see all that steelwork looking brand new, instead of rusty and corroded as it does now. Read more comments