Cod you say? "He's mean, he is green.." obviously facking right that is orange what the fack. Maybe he likes to promote policy that is green honestly dont understand how these weren't sued. ...
This image with the title of "It is Far Better to Face the Bullets than to be Killed at Home by a Bomb - 1915" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Propaganda Posters . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about It is Far Better to Face the Bullets than to be Killed at Home by a Bomb - 1915
- Cod you say?
- "He's mean, he's green.." Clearly facking orange right there what the fack.
- Maybe he likes to promote green policy
- I honestly dont know how they weren't sued. They even used the robocop them .
- Had a James Pond game for the Sega Game Gear... I was living a parallel existence to every other kid playing Mario on their Gameboy
- Twin? Is that you?
- I'm sure women and children found this very encouraging
- Women shamed men for not joining, it's a major blight on their record.
- it's a major blight on their record. Interesting phrasing.
- Why? Leading scrap drives and learning how to make new foods while under rationing and all that jazz were positives for women during WW1. Shaming men into going to die in a war many saw as pointless afterward is a negative. Read more comments