Wait somebody actually goes around with a trolley with meals in uk trains? I simply thought that was some made up thing in Harry Potter in the event that you ignore the miracle, fantastic creatures, and rampant ...
This image with the title of ""How to improve a plane" - British Rail advertise their new InterCity service, 1985" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Propaganda Posters . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about "How to improve a plane" - British Rail advertise their new InterCity service, 1985
- Wait someone actually goes around with a trolley with food in british trains? I just thought that was some made up thing in Harry Potter
- If you ignore the magic, fantastic creatures, and rampant murder, then Harry Potter becomes a pretty typical story about a British school. My school had houses and even a sorting hat.
- I need to know if you're facking with me or not because I have no idea whats up in england.
- He's definitely not joking, ours were named after birds (Kite, Robin, Kestrel and Kingfisher) and your house got points and the house with the most points got a prize at the end of the year. Other schools in the area had them named after famous historical figures or something similar.
- Man I went to school in facking portable classrooms. fack this hsit
- That doesn't necessarily mean anything. One of the schools I work at is a pretty run down state secondary school (it's been in 'special measures' multiple times over the past few years), with delapidated buildings and they have a house system (named after Greek gods).
- only bourgeoisie go to those schools anyway
- That's why we need to seize the memes of production.
- memes may be the death of us all
- I went to a state comprehensive with houses. They were named after lord mountbattens ships. I was in invincible.
- I went to state school with houses, it was done to deal with the size of the school (like 2.5k students) Read more comments