That's the uber und that is high tight. This man. Ha, you also got 50 % of Macklemore's grandpa in that pic. It still weirds me out just how all the hipsters have actually fundamentally used hairstyles ...
This image with the title of "Hitler Reacts to Kiss from Excited American Woman at the Berlin Olympics, August 15, 1936 [1000x697]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category History . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Hitler Reacts to Kiss from Excited American Woman at the Berlin Olympics, August 15, 1936 [1000x697]
- That's the uber high und uber tight.
- This guy.
- Ha, you also got half of Macklemore's grandpa in that pic. It still weirds me out how all the hipsters have basically adopted hairstyles of Germans from World War II.
- They may have been monsters, but damn, they had style.
- Serious question: I've always found the Nazi uniforms, especially of the high-ranking officers, to be very, for lack of a better word, snazzy. Why is it that these uniforms still have such a strong visual appeal? Was the design of uniform a product of their propaganda unit? It can't just be because "these are Officers' uniforms and are meant to look nice". The Allies' (at least, the American and British) Officers uniforms look very nice as well, but it's just not the same.
- it's because Hugo Boss designed all their uniforms
- There's no accounting for taste.
- Most countries had those hairstyles just prior to and during WW2. It's not like a German specific thing.
- Another one of the lesser known Nazi atrocities.
- I've never seen such a perfect super villain look IRL. Considering he is sitting with Hitler the stereotype is probably spot on.
- A yamaka would fit perfectly on that. Read more comments