We dunno, they sort of look like caricatures of jewish people. Especially the man within the left. The nose, beard, and hat combined makes me personally suspicious. Chuck Mangione?!?!? They're ...
This image with the title of ""Here's the plan..." John Jonik political cartoon from early 2000s" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Propaganda Posters . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about "Here's the plan..." John Jonik political cartoon from early 2000s
- I dunno, they kind of look like caricatures of jewish people.
- Especially the guy in the left. The nose, beard, and hat combined makes me suspicious.
- Chuck Mangione?!?!?
- They're supposed to, it's mocking the people whose conspiracy theories encourage them to undo the Constitution (civil liberties) out of fear. This was the time the PATRIOT Act first came into place
- Guy in the middle looks more italian to me.
- He looks sort of irish/american, with an Italian grandfather who immigrated to the USA in 1948
- So he looks like the average white American?
- It was a joke
- Jewsdid9/11 confirmed
- Did they do the 9 or the 11 Read more comments