That is cool. Exactly what a thing that is ridiculous do. Its a silly that is little. I realize removing your boots, walking in damp boots sucks. But jeans? Cmon.... Although if the "river" is only ...
This image with the title of "German bicycle troops prepare to cross a river in Belgium by first removing their pants, 11/12 May, 1940." is one of a large collection of pictures from the category WWII Pics . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about German bicycle troops prepare to cross a river in Belgium by first removing their pants, 11/12 May, 1940.
- That's cool.
- What a ridiculous thing to do.
- Its a little silly. I understand removing your boots, walking in wet boots sucks. But pants? Cmon.... Although if the "river" is only waist deep, then I suppose I can understand. Now imagine if they came under fire while crossing the river with no pants on.... I think the enemy would have a hard time aiming while laughing so much 🙂
- Less swamp-ass.
- Removing one's boots makes sense. Tie the laces together and toss 'em around your neck, then start your crossing. Pantsless? In a war zone?? Not this guy. I'd rather cross without a helmet.
- I read that as: "German bicycle troops prepare to cross into Belgium by first removing their pants." You could see why I was a little confused until I read the word "river." haha I thought they were just riding into Belgium...Pantsless!
- Would have confused the Belgium army for a bit. Read more comments