????? just appropriate ????? but... you get aids if you fack aids? That's exactly what the condom is for. ???????? it can break.. You can also die in your car even ...
This image with the title of "fack AIDS: an HIV/AIDS prevention and awareness poster [1990s]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Propaganda Posters . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about fack AIDS: an HIV/AIDS prevention and awareness poster [1990s]
- ????? just right ?????
- but... if you fack aids you get aids?
- That's what the condom is for.
- it can break..
- You can also die in your car even with airbags and seatbelt. No reason not to trust seatbelts.
- Only about 2% of the time.
- makes the condom look shittier than they actually are (maybe they've improved?) bit like those anti weed posters that show dirty brown joints
- I think it's the lighting, everything in the picture sort of looks like it's been sitting around in cigarette smoke for the past year.
- Well the whole 90s had been kind of doing the same
- Nah condoms have for the last few decades been pretty good. The big problem now is that people are relying on PrEP pills instead of using protection. It is a massive advance on the front for stopping HIV/AIDS, but it's also not 100% but is resulting in declining use of condoms. Read more comments