A photograph that is shined? That'll over expose the paper, Mr. Connery think, that just solitary coconut will be worth at the least 30 coconuts going by todays coconuts. Read that in ...
This image with the title of "Candid moment in time showing Sean Connery signing a coconut for a little Jamaican fan on the set of Dr. No in 1962. [600 x 799]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category History . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Candid moment in time showing Sean Connery signing a coconut for a little Jamaican fan on the set of Dr. No in 1962. [600 x 799]
- A shined photograph?
- That'll over expose the paper, Mr. Connery
- Just think, that single coconut would be worth at least 30 coconuts going by todays coconuts.
- Read that in his voice. Sounds legit.
- I'm not even sure f I'm reading it in his voice or Col. Gentleman's anymore.
- At-At Imperial Walker!
- Say "beer can" in an English accent and it sounds like "bacon" in a Jamaican accent.
- You can actually see the 'Scchhu' as he forms a word.
- Would you like me to schiiine your coconut little lass?
- "There you go schweetheart"
- Where did he get that? It's not like scots talk like that.
- If you want to see more from this set, check this out. https://imgur.com/a/D1D1u
- Goddamn Sean Connery is beautiful.
- I agree melts
- Would you think the same if he wasn't wearing a toupee?
- Its a small hair piece so yes Read more comments