Calvin's dad describes. /r/ExplainLikeImCalvin Holy crap... it is genuine. The rabbit hole is genuine. I recall coming to this concept by myself prior to the strip that is comic ...
This image with the title of "Boy watching TV for the first time in an appliance store window, 1948." is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Colorized History . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Boy watching TV for the first time in an appliance store window, 1948.
- Calvin's dad explains.
- Holy crap... it's real.
- The rabbit hole is real.
- I remember coming to this idea on my own before the comic strip, it just made perfect sense to me as a kid.
- Not difficult for those of us who grew up with black and white tvs.
- Oh, I'm way too young for that. As I was experiencing the first days of my life people around the world were browsing the internet already. I'm not even old enough to remember 9/11.
- Really? Have we come that far already? You don't remember 9/11? I'm having an existential crisis now...it wasn't that long ago!
- Well, I was still in primary school when it happened. Now I'm halfway through college... You're old.
- I'm 21 and I hardly remember it. (I was in the 3rd grade, I believe.)
- Most teenagers now were too young to have really experienced it. Read more comments