You are simply far too good to us. This is actually the thing that is coolest've ever seen. Did you just build this yourself? I've never heard of this castle that is lovely! I have actually a really ...
This image with the title of "Bouzov, Czech Republic. An early 14th century fortress, Bouzov was built to protect an important Medieval trade route. The castle gained today's appearance after massive Neo-gothic reconstruction between 1895 and 1910. I'll post more in the comments." is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Castles . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Bouzov, Czech Republic. An early 14th century fortress, Bouzov was built to protect an important Medieval trade route. The castle gained today's appearance after massive Neo-gothic reconstruction between 1895 and 1910. I'll post more in the comments.
- You are just way too good to us.
- This is the coolest thing I've ever seen.
- Did you just build this yourself? I've never heard of this lovely castle before!
- I have a very poor memory. However, I'm fairly sure that I had nothing to do with the construction of this castle.
- I have the same problem, perhaps it was really me :O
- love the crooked windows
- Where is the lego reconstruction 🙂
- Yes, it appears to be a large Trojan horse. I have no idea why it's there. Maybe they built a Trojan rabbit, but forgot to get inside.
- I love seeing Hoohill's post pop up in my daily feed. Top quality.
- Seems the Trojan's are planning an attack.
- Hoohill - you rock! Keep it going!
- When I was a kid I had a castle made of a cheap lego knockoff of grey coloured pieces with red roof tiles. There were arches and circular towers. Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure that the set I had was inspired by this.
- If I was the only person left on earth, this is where I would live* *Providing I could get make it over channel and find it!
- Fantastic post. You sir deserve an award.
- I've been here!! It's a beautiful castle. I think this is the one that they use in a lot of Czech movies, too...
- WHOA THE CZECH I LIVE THUR. Read more comments