Personally I think you don't actually think they really hate each other do you like I can't process this? Theyre all rich politicians trying to do the thing that is same. Exactly what they say/do is business that is just. Especially ...
This image with the title of "Bill and Hillary Clinton on their wedding day, 1975. [600x300]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category History . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Bill and Hillary Clinton on their wedding day, 1975. [600x300]
- I feel like I can't process this
- You don't actually think they really hate each other do you? Theyre all rich politicians trying to do the same thing. What they say/do is just business. Especially in this case of one businessman trying to earn favors from another.
- To be fair, and I'm not defending any of them here, that picture/wedding was in 2005. According to this article he was a democrat up until at least 2004. So there is that
- I've been trying to figure out the US election crap and my best estimate as to what's actually going on is Donald Trump is a Democrat poison pill. He's not actually attacking Democrats all that hard; most of his propaganda is undermining the Republican candidates.
- Nah, he's an opportunist. He actually wants to be President. He realized that at this moment in time that his best chance would be to run as a Republican.
- I like the idea that he started to Campaign for President just to promote the Trump brand and it actually gained traction. Now he is just running with it. Out of morbid curiosity I am interested to see who he would want for a running mate. Surely he is shrewd enough not to pick Palin, but it might be crazy enough to work.
- just to promote the Trump brand and it actually gained traction. Absolutely. He "ran" for president every four years, pumped it for publicity, and then dropped out. I assumed he was doing the same thing this year, but he unexpectedly built a ton of support this time.
- Nah, the voters who like Palin are already voting for him. He would need someone who could assuage the fears of the rest of the Republican (and Independent) voters, someone well-liked by everyone.
- someone well-liked by everyone Trump/Hanks 2016
- The most obvious suitor!
- As in Tom Hanks? Dammit, I might actually vote for them on the off chance that Trump bites the dust early in his first year. Read more comments