I believe the main point is that she is a 'secret conservative' who's actually serving interests that are rightwing. However, if that's not the point and it's supposed to be a critique that is straightforward of news ...
This image with the title of "Anti-Hilary poster - FORWAR ?D? - US, 2016" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Propaganda Posters . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Anti-Hilary poster - FORWAR ?D? - US, 2016
- I think the point is that she is a 'secret conservative' who's actually serving rightwing interests. However, if that's not the point and it's supposed to be a straightforward critique of corporate media and politicians who embrace them, then I agree that a cnn pin would have made more sense. An MSNBC pin would probably be most accurate, but I'm not sure a lot of people in the target audience would immediately grasp it as a critique of both Hillary and corporate / center-left media as complicit.
- Good analysis. Not to get political, but I think the Fox News pin detracts from the message of the poster; to me, it gives off the underlying vibe of "I hate Hillary and I hate Fox News so I'm just going to lump them in together," which feels sloppy.
- I love your username. Have to give you props.
- I appreciate a good, fair analysis.
- Oh have you heard of fox news?
- That's shallow AF if someone actually believes that (secret conservative).
- This belief is a big driver of the #BernieOrBust phenomenon. Shallowly arrived at, but sincerely held.
- Shallowly? If we made a venn diagram between Bush's (Neocons, or any neocon) foreign policy with Clinton's executed foreign policy and rhetoric of her future ambitions/plans/strategies the area in the middle would be as immense as staggering the shallowness of their differences on either side -- to simply put it, the areas have an inverse relationship with the differences near nil.
- There's significantly more to someone's political leanings than foreign policy, it's generally accepted that clinton is more "hawkish" than many other democrats, but on almost any other policy issue you could name she's firmly in the democratic camp. Her voting record is more left leaning than obamas yet none of the Bernie crowd are out calling him a republican
- There's significantly more to someone's political leanings than foreign policy Riiiigght & actions don't speak louder than words /s Helping regimes quash free speech/press is indicative of how they view Free speech, free press; I'd say it firmly supports the notion & outlook she has on rights.
- If you gave a rats uss about climate change, a woman's right to choose, LGBTQ discrimination, and maintaining what is left of America's social safety net, you will vote for Clinton. If you are a child who holds their own ideological purity as the most important thing, you'll throw your vote away for Jill Stein or some other loon. Read more comments