That's exactly what it looks like. Vivid. Interesting thing may be the professional photographer did not printing it. It was thought by him was just okay. Seriously. This inspired me to write. No, reddit picked ...
This image with the title of "A victim of American bombing, ethnic Cambodian guerrilla Danh Son Huol is carried to an improvised operating room in a mangrove swamp on the Ca Mau Peninsula (9/15/1970)" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Colorized History . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about A victim of American bombing, ethnic Cambodian guerrilla Danh Son Huol is carried to an improvised operating room in a mangrove swamp on the Ca Mau Peninsula (9/15/1970)
- That's what it looks like. Vivid.
- Interesting thing is the photographer didn't print it. He thought it was just ok.
- Seriously. This inspired me to write.
- No, reddit picked it up recently ( here ). Those are some of the few pictures taken by the Vietcong. Not made up. Edit: I just checked u/not_a_gov_employee claim "to have looked all over the internet", turns out he did jackshit: google image search, page two is my source, which he had found if he actually did a bit of research. Intresting name choice...
- Well I mean at least he's not someone trying to remove US culpability from the act. It's not like he's a government shill or something. Name says so.
- Yeah ya hoser
- This is where I first saw it.
- Dude... For real? http://Images.google.com http://Tineye.com http://Kharmadecay.com
- Many people (including me) can't seem to get basic portrait shots coloured quite right, with their dull background, but you've absolutely nailed a jungle scene! Great work.
- I don't think OP took the photo. Edit, i'mm retarded.
- Kudos for not deleting the comment Read more comments