And since court is closed on the weekend you're going to have to appear at 6pm at a Resturant that is local a with me. Somewhere, there's a 94 year old former officer that is italian this remark thinking, ...
This image with the title of "A police officer issuing a woman a ticket for wearing a bikini on a beach at Rimini, Italy, in 1957. [1242 x 1653]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category History . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about A police officer issuing a woman a ticket for wearing a bikini on a beach at Rimini, Italy, in 1957. [1242 x 1653]
- And since court is closed over the weekend you will have to appear at 6pm at a local Resturant a trial with me.
- Somewhere, there's a 94 year old former Italian officer reading this comment thinking, "Damn...always think of the good lines when it's too late."
- *crab restaurant!
- Osteria for a juicy oyster. Marine Biology students know what I'm talking about.
- "Also are you single? Yes this is required"
- Starsky : What uh... What do you weigh? Heather : What does that have to do with anything? Starsky : It has everything to do with anything and just answer the question please, ma'am. Heather : Around 115 I guess, give or take. I wish I could be more helpful.
- 115 kg? It certainly doesn't look like that
- That was in freedom units, you pleb.
- I'm pretty sure Italy (like the rest of Europe) uses the metric system... And that they did so in 1957 as well.
- it's a quote from an american thing
- When does that matter? For the fine I mean. Read more comments