I would be facking aggravated too in the event that social people i trusted put me personally in a capsule and delivered me to place against my will. I'd be soo happy if my trainers did that in my experience. Tied down, put in ...
This image with the title of "A happy chimp holding a newspaper after surviving his trip to space. 1961. [600X690]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category History . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about A happy chimp holding a newspaper after surviving his trip to space. 1961. [600X690]
- I would be facking angry too if the people I trusted put me in a capsule and sent me to space against my will.
- I'd be soo happy if my trainers did that to me.
- Tied down, placed in a tiny uncomfortable box with no idea what's going on, tossed around in the ocean post-flight for 3+ hours with no idea if you'll be rescued or not? Yeah sounds like a real blast
- tossed around in the ocean post-flight for 3+ hours Tossed around the ocean of pussy for 3+ years when i tell them i was in space..
- How much pussy do you think the average astronaut is getting? Does NASA put out any figures?
- They're all so old these days. I bet they only get married pussy. 1960s astronauts? Probably couldn't go a day without new strange if they wanted.
- Username absolutely related. The test results came back Mr. Armstrong. You got the HIV!
- I like to imagine that Neil Armstrong always carried around a monster condom for his magnum dong to drop in front of women.
- HIV didn't exist then 😀
- The only thing my trainers did was teach me how to drive a forklift that goes up 15m 🙁
- In humanese those are called parents and teachers, I'm on to you Mr. Meowghi
- I couldn't agree more.
- How do you know it was against his will?
- Are you just supposed to ask him or?
- sorry I'm pretty high. Idk what I was thinking
- Why does this comment have 40+ upvotes all of a sudden? I mean I don't mind you being high but why does your original comment have none compared this? Is /r/trees leaking or do people find this funny?
- I presume because he owned up to and apologised for a silly comment which is a rarity here. That and it is a bit funny. Read more comments