We'm confident that's where I've seen this picture before, great sub! He snuck in a middle hand, the jerk that is little. The bastard No trigger-discipline either. Why I outa! ...
This image with the title of "A boy shows off his ray gun, around the 1950s" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Colorized History . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about A boy shows off his ray gun, around the 1950s
- I'm pretty sure that's where I've seen this picture before, great sub!
- He snuck in a middle finger, the little jerk.
- The bastard No trigger-discipline either.
- Why I outa!
- I really want someone to photoshop it so that he is just holding up the middle finger.
- Makes sense. I think thats a young William H. Macy
- I payed 2,000 caps for that thing
- i stole mine from a dead alien
- When I was little, my friend had the original Fallout, and I convinced him to play it with me. We found a UFO with a laser gun. He was so annoyed because he hadn't randomly found such a sweet gun on his own playthrough that he played the rest of my playthrough alone and 'accidentally' deleted my save.
- If you had (Science 95) you could hack it Read more comments