Yes, pretty much. You will find out some more info in this article that has been very enlightening. Thank you for sharing. He died far too young. RIP. He would if he was still alive ...
This image with the title of "7-foot Bolaji Badejo, a Nigerian design student and one-time actor, wearing his costume from the now classic sci-fi thriller Alien. 1978 [564 x 700]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category History . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about 7-foot Bolaji Badejo, a Nigerian design student and one-time actor, wearing his costume from the now classic sci-fi thriller Alien. 1978 [564 x 700]
- Yes, pretty much. You can find out some more info in this article
- That was very enlightening. Thank you for sharing. He passed away far too young.
- RIP. If he was still alive, he would have been in all of them like C3PO, R2D2, etc. in SW!
- really nice article
- Thanks. Interesting.
- He died in 1992 unfortunately
- He died of sickle cell anaemia on Dec 22,1992. RIP
- Kind of like N!xau from The Gods Must Be Crazy .
- N!xau didn't disappear. After Gods Must Be Crazy 2, his acting career continued in a surprising steady pace up until 1996 (albeit in lesser known parts), then it stopped. Later, in 2003, NYTimes wrote an article saying he died. In addition to his parts, though, the director of GMBC later gave him a monthly stipend to spend on suggesting he never quite lost contact with the man who made him famous.
- I thought N!xau was a superstar in his home country
- Now that's a blast from the past. Read more comments